> The Beesley Buzz: Clothes that make you grow taller!

Clothes that make you grow taller!

I recently found out that I had won a trip for two to Noma, the world's best restaurant in Copenhagen. We are still awaiting dates about when we'll be going (as they get fully booked for months and months in advance!) but one thing we have decided, is that we would love for 7 year old D to come with me.

We considered paying the additional cost and taking him with hubby and me as a third person (especially as Granny announced that she most definitely would not be prepared to look after all three children - which to be honest, I can understand given J's difficulties, but it made us realise that if she wasn't prepared to then no-one else would either) but for lots of reasons we decided that actually it would make the most amazing experience for him to come along in place of Daddy. That way J and T would not be unsettled by the experience of me being away as they can just be looked after by daddy.

Anyway, after that long intro, onto the funee...

We saw this fantastic suit jacket and shirt reduced in price and quickly snapped it up as it would make a perfect outfit for D for his special visit to Noma.



He tried it on at home later that day and as he admired himself in the mirror, commented, "I just need to go and measure myself now to see how much I have grown" and he ran off to find his height chart.

He seemed to think that because the smart clothes made him look like a grown-up that he would magically grow to be the height of a grown-up too!

Now I just need to find an outfit for me - eek!

Joining in with Actually mummy's Wot so funee linky.

Wot So Funee?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Pauly - he'll be pleased to hear that! x

      Delete
  2. How sweet! Been meaning to say well done on the Richmond meatballs comp - well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Louise. We love taking part with things like that - gets the whole family involved x

      Delete
  3. Aww bless him! He's looking very smart though. What an exciting trip, I'm sure it will be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charly. Yes - we are both very excited. Just waiting to hear the date. x

      Delete
  4. Aww, bless - love his logic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that is just adorable! Well done for winning the trip and it is a lovely idea to take D with you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emma. I'm just hoping he will be on his best behaviour (I'm sure he will be because when it comes to anything foodie he has a really grown-up attitude)x

      Delete
  6. That's so sweet. I can't wait to go on a date with my son - what a lovely idea! PS - hope your outfit doesn't make you grow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha. Yes I could definitely do with NOT growing myself! x

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...