> The Beesley Buzz: Avengers Quinget - Toyologist Review

Avengers Quinget - Toyologist Review

Review by The Beesley Buzz.

So it happened. Just like the other guys said it would. There I was, happily flying my Quinjet one day when WHAM! I was scooped up, put in a dark box and transported to a far away land...

Quinjet

This was a land inhabited by giants! As soon as they saw me, the youngest one ripped me and my vehicle out of the box and showed me his home. I saw his sofa, flew up his stairs, landed on his football pitch, and then flew back downstairs again.

Avengers

This was an exciting ride for me, and I could tell from his face that he was enjoying having me to stay with him. He discovered that my jet can transform from a simple flying machine into an attack jet, equipped with two high-speed missles. Those teddies didn't stand a chance! He even found the secret compartment at the back - although that took a while as it was so well hidden.

He said he didn't know anything about the Avengers before I arrived, but I heard him say he wanted to keep me forever. I guess that must be a good thing! In fact, I haven't left his side since I first arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are currently using word verification due to spam comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We love receiving comments and read every one even though we don't always get the chance to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...