> The Beesley Buzz: Wot so funee - A 'cool' night

Wot so funee - A 'cool' night

The other evening when it had been sunny all day and it was really rather hot indoors in the evening, I said to 7 year old D, make sure you wear something cool to bed as it is so hot (i.e. I was thinking along the lines of short sleeved PJs rather than his warm PJs).

When I went to his room a few minutes later to say goodnight, I found him dressed like this. He said to me "well, what do you think? Do I look really cool?"


Erm... that is not quite what I meant!

Linking up with Actually Mummy's Wot so Funee.

Wot So Funee?


5 comments:

We are currently using word verification due to spam comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We love receiving comments and read every one even though we don't always get the chance to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...