> The Beesley Buzz: Draw with me linky - September 2013

Draw with me linky - September 2013

This month's Draw With Me linky is now live over at This Mummy Loves with the theme of 'Movies', and J loved seeing Maisie's drawing of Despicable Me 2 characters. As it was the last film he saw at the cinema too, he decided to draw Minion Dave!

He loves drawing but often doesn't have the patience to colour things in. Sometimes he prefers them to look 'comic style' in black and white and sometimes I think he struggles because his fine motor skills are affected by his ASD and so I think the colouring stage is a bigger struggle for him because of this. Whatever the reason, I really liked his black and white drawing so here it is linking up with Draw With Me.

D has just started school this week after nearly 3 years of home-schooling so he was just too exhausted to draw anything at the moment, so he hasn't joined in this time, but I'm sure he will in future.


This Mummy Loves...

4 comments:

  1. Cute minion! My J doesn't often do colouring in either. Hope D had a good first few days at school. R x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rachel. So far so good for D. Hope to catch up soon. xxx

      Delete
  2. I really love J's minion! Thanks so much for taking part again x

    ReplyDelete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...