> The Beesley Buzz: Big Huge Massive Mummy Fail!

Big Huge Massive Mummy Fail!

See this...


Can you guess what it is (or should I say was...?)

It is D's prized possession - A Moshi Monsters Zack Binspin Mash-Up card. Not just any Zack Binspin Mash-Up card but a RAINBOW FOIL one.

And mummy put it through the washing machine because I forgot to check D's trouser pockets!!!

Now that is a massive mummy fail moment.

Do I dare link up to Wot So Funee this week? D certainly did NOT find it funny - so will he be even crosser at me if he sees it linked up?

Oh well, let's put the badge in and I'll decide on Tuesday.

Wot So Funee?
 


8 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Whoops! His fault, definitely ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually feel really bad because he had only put it in his pocket to keep it away from me and J who wanted to borrow it for a project we were doing - so technically I guess it really is my fault!

      Delete
  2. *Breathes* NOT a Rainbow Foil??! Oh well, will he learn his lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! My boys are terrible for leaving things in their pockets... Thankfully so far nothing too precious! I never remember to check their pockets :) Ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I always forget to check my pockets too! x

      Delete
  4. Once upon a time...in a Universe far, far away...I ended up with a squidgy bit of bluish greenish paper that had been a Pound Note. (Remember them? I told you it was far, far away..) Lloyds bank said they were unable to recognise it...so I took it to the Bank of England itself! Met at the door by one of the staff in what amounted to Hunting Pink. He took me upstairs to a draughty corridor...where there was a hatch in the panelling. He tapped...it opened....I passed my decomposed note through it. I may have had to fill out a form...I do remember that the draught blew away bits of the sorry remains of the currency....but, in the fullness of time, I was presented with a shiny new note!! This in the days when beer was 2/- a pint....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha - that's so funny! Thankfully that's not happened yet with money (mind you I don't usually have enough spare cash to keep money in our pockets). Glad they sorted it out for you though. xxx

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...