> The Beesley Buzz: Reasons to be Cheerful from The Beesley Boys!

Reasons to be Cheerful from The Beesley Boys!

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


I have asked the boys to do R2BC for me this week as although I know the whole point of it is to find the positive in things whatever the week has brought, but my messy emotions seem to have overtaken my mind lately but at the same time, I felt it was all the more important to join in for that very reason. So over to J & D:

J's reasons:
The LEGO Chima Speedorz came today. I've nearly levelled up on Nemo's reef. D's giving me moshi cards to me for free. I liked the pappadoms with the stuff on.

D's reasons:
I got the LEGO Speedorz and I got lots of sand dollars on Nemo's reef and that J is obeying the tasks that I say to get the moshi cards. We went to Chessington and we went on Dragon's Fury and it was awesomely fun but mummy hated it. Its like really swervy. The best bit from Saturday was when I embarrassed Anjali with my questions about blue bear and blue bunny.


Back to mum (as I think there needs to be a bit of explanation to go with that!)...J won us a day out at the LEGO Chima day at Chessington on Easter Monday by drawing a new LEGO Chima vehicle and because there were a few techincal hiccups on the day, LEGO kindly sent the boys some LEGO Speedorz by way of apology (which arrived today as I'm sure you gathered). A big thank you to Granny for looking after T all day which meant that mummy and daddy could both go to Chessington and enjoy the rides too.

Nemo's reef is an app game that the boys are rather glued to at the moment (again thanks to granny for introducing them to that!!!) so that is what they are referring to there.

And D and Daddy had a very special day when Anjali Pathak (from Pataks!) came to cook for us and our guests on Saturday and gave Daddy and D a masterclass in Indian cooking too as part of Daddy's special role as Patak's curry taster for this year. Hopefully we will blog more about that soon, but there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day for blogging at the moment so I have had to drastically cut back the number of hours I spend on the computer generally.

Hope you had a great Easter week!

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got that smile back. I'm glad your all having such a great time at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love this idea of asking the kids! I may have to do this one week.
    Truly lovely reasons all 'round! It was nice of them to send LEGO as an apology! LEGO = Hours of fun, hehe. x

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow well done him to win that one! sounds like you all have great R2BC :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Becky. He is a clever little lad and his little brother was so proud of him too as it meant he got to have a day out at Chessington also. xxx

      Delete
  4. Get a sense you are a little troubled and if so I hope that passes and quick. I find joining in with Reasons to be Cheerful really helps when I am struggling with stuff.
    Handing over to the children is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kate. Your comment means a lot. As you say hopefully the feeling will pass. thanks for popping by xxx

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear the boys enjoyed their day despite the hiccups. My son loves Chima too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment. I was pleasantly surprised with the Chima sets as the kids had fun building them and then they kept their attention for longer than usual too. xxx

      Delete
  6. Fab idea for R2BC! your boys sound lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Joanna. they are lovely (sometimes!) xxx

      Delete
  7. Hope you're feeling brighter. A lovely idea to ask your boys to do this weeks, I shall remember this when the chips are a bit too down for me but i do hope you're on the up again. Glad they've enjoyed all their fun games and LEGO treats, lucky sausages xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your comment Hannah. Yep - the boys have certainly had a special week. xxx

      Delete
  8. Ohh lots of good stuff, I hope your emotions are on a more even keel very soon. How fabulous to be a curry taster - jealous!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...