> The Beesley Buzz: Me and my look-a-like

Me and my look-a-like

T at 9 months exactly


Me at 9 months exactly


We were sorting through some old photos from the loft the other day and I was amazed to see the resemblence between me at 9 months old, and Trinity at 9 months old!

My mum actually had a birthday party for me EVERY MONTH (!!!) until I was a year old and from the number of candles I can spot on the cake, it looks like this photo was from my 9 month birthday party. Compare that to the photo above of Trinity at exactly 9 months - I can't get over the similarity.

It was also bizarre seeing photos of my brother whose eyes looked remarkably similar to Daniels whereas until now I always imagined him to look more similar to Josh.



2 comments:

  1. I love looking at old photos and when I do I have the same thoughts: in fact all three of my kids look almost identical as babies, as well as looking like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing to see the similarities isn't it. x

      Delete

We are currently using word verification due to spam comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We love receiving comments and read every one even though we don't always get the chance to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...