> The Beesley Buzz: February 2020 unboxing

February 2020 unboxing

After the great start to 2020 with some fabulous prizes in January, this month has also proved fruitful.

I did go through a strange spell mid-month of worrying about my comping/life balance because I've allowed myself more time for comping this year after having cut back drastically in recent years. Occasionally I go through a strange state of mind wondering whether I will look back on my comping years with regret at having spent too much time on it and how in the overall scheme of things, it's a hobby that doesn't really matter. But isn't that the point of hobbies. 

My aim is to achieve guilt-free comping where I see my comping time as well-earned me-time doing a hobby I enjoy instead of worrying about everything else I need to be doing. Some weeks there will be time for more comps and some weeks less and that's OK. Sometimes I will feel more positive and sometimes less so and that's OK too. 

So here I am with another unboxing video. I really need to learn to smile more on camera - I look so serious and miserable most the time! I also need to figure out exactly where the camera hole is on my phone so that I can look into the camera as I seem to spend most the time avoiding looking at the camera!

I did try to speed up the process of opening parcels and not rambling so much in an attempt to make the overall video shorter. We're at just over 20 minutes this month. But if you want to see something shorter read on to the end of this blogpost. 

Look away now if you don't want any spoilers as the video starts with news of our lovely Sugar Plum Fairy afternoon tea prize which you can read more about here

Once again my son has kindly edited my video for me so he has no doubt snuck in his own quirkiness trying to entice people to subscribe to his own gaming You Tube channel at Dan the Dragon





Dan has also put together a short 35 second clip based on our January unboxing. Cheeky lad!!! It did make me laugh though.



You can see our previous unboxing's as follows:
November 2019 unboxing here
December 2019 unboxing here
January 2020 unboxing here. 

And you can find out more about my comping books, Overcoming the Odds and the popular The Happy Comper Journal here. Further information about the charity that the proceeds go to can be found here.

6 comments:

  1. brillant wins congrats hope you have a very lucky march x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca. I took some time out from doing my work books and decided to have a read at a professional blog site. So I thought of you! Wow! It is very impressive and a really interesting read. I really enjoyed it and look forward to keeping up with you in future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping by Myra. Our blog is very much a hobby rather than anything else but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. looks like you had a great comping month. I've taken a month off from comping entirely but just started entering a few again now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. Yes I've quietened down for march too with everything going on out there. I know things haven't been easy for you at the moment - thinking of you. x

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...