> The Beesley Buzz: Mexico - Our last full day in Los Cabos - Post 6

Mexico - Our last full day in Los Cabos - Post 6

Wednesday 13th November 

As I look back over the notes I made at the time, it turns out that I literally only made the briefest notes as follows for this day:

  • Breakfast 
  • Beach pool
  • Lunch
  • Near/quiet pool
  • Waterslides
  • Tennis 
  • Pool
  • Showers
  • Dinner 
  • Bed
  • White themed pool party - tempting as childcare provided for age 4 plus! 
I must have had more faith in relying on my memory but I struggle to add any detail to this. So I'm going to add a few more photos from our time here instead...

We didn't go to the White Themed Pool Party but I remember it being tempting just to be able to tick it off the list of things we've done in our lifetimes as there was childcare available to enable everyone to attend if they wish to.














No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...