> The Beesley Buzz: A summer of wanderlust with Pink Lining

A summer of wanderlust with Pink Lining

wanderlust
ˈwɒndəlʌst/
noun 
a strong desire to travel.

  1. We could not have been sent a more aptly named bag from Pink Lining this summer. Our summer was filled with travel adventures and it was very much a case of "have bag, will travel"

  2. The Sunflowers Wanderlust Rucksack has been THE most perfect travel companion. And boy have we put it through its paces! First there was our overnight stay at the LEGOLAND hotel...
...Then there was our week in Wales.....




 
Even Daddy doesn't mind carrying Pink Lining bags - here he is up the Burj Khalifa
Not only has the Wanderlust rucksack stayed looking as gorgeous as the day it arrived, but it has been super practical on our travels with all its well-thought out handy pockets and compartments. 

I have found myself constantly questioning why on earth I had not tried a Pink Lining rucksack style bag sooner. I LOVE all my other Pink Lining bags, why did I fear it would be any different with this. 


Let me tell you about just a few of the things I love:


  • It's super comfy to carry on my back (even has buggy straps should you need to hang it on a buggy handle)
  • It has one mega large zipped compartment (there are smaller pockets within that to help keep you organised)
  • It has that all important pen holding strap - something I find useful time and time again. if I need to quickly entertain Miss T, I can easily grab pen and paper for her to doodle.
  • The second smaller zipped compartment on the front of the bag has an insulated bottle holder. Just the one on this bag, but that is perfect for us as I just use it to keep a small bottle of water cool for Miss T in there. It also has a mesh zipped pocket - brilliant for storing anything you don't want to lose as it's easy to check exactly what you've put in there.


I almost feel as if I don't need to say anything about the quality because the Pink Lining brand is synonymous with quality - the products are so well made and designed to stand the test of time. 





Ditto for the stunning designs, the talents of Charlotte Pearl. Sunflowers in particular have a special place in my heart - my mum loved them and we always grow them in our garden each year. They are also popular with bees and I love how that links with our surname and by association our blog name.


Can I say anymore other than wishing I'd had this bag in my life sooner.

And I'll end with the plea I always make to Pink Lining...keep doing what you are doing because you do it so well. And please keep expanding your range so that it continues to meet the needs of your family and mine. 



Disclosure: Pink Lining kindly gifted this gorgeous bag to us for the purposes of review. All opinions are our own honest opinions. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...