> The Beesley Buzz: 'Life is always better with a closet full of tulle, frills and glitter'

'Life is always better with a closet full of tulle, frills and glitter'

Miss T had a special delivery arrive for her this week. And it was stunning. Perfect for cheering her up after all she's been through in recent months with her diagnosis of juvenile arthritis.

I always find I'm short of time when it comes to blogging and so rarely get to write up about new brands we've discovered other than the brand reviews we are specifically asked to do. But this petticoat from Poppy England was SO gorgeous that I had to capture the moment on our blog.

Here's Miss T modelling it. I ordered the large children's size (age 4-7) because she is a tall 3 year old and keeps outgrowing her clothes so quickly. Choosing the colour was tricky because it is available in so many pretty colours. We chose the gorgeous plum colour.




And I couldn't pick out my favourite photo so I've included lots!


And whilst looking on the Poppy England website, I have totally fallen in love with some of their ladies dresses. You can get matching grown-ups and children's dresses like the stylish Budgies collection. I've added the Iris Navy budgie to my birthday wishlist and Miss T would look stunning in the matching design. I think the Georgina Navy budgies would look adorable on her. 

UPDATE: Poppy England has undergone a couple of rebrandings since this post was written and you can read more about why here. They are now Palava.co (pronounced Palaver) and still make the most gorgeous dresses, skirts and clothing for children and grown-ups! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...