> The Beesley Buzz: FLASH SALE of my book

FLASH SALE of my book


Both the papercopy and kindle ebook version  of my book Overcoming the Odds: How I won £50,000 of prizes in three years are currently HALF-PRICE on Amazon. As before, all proceeds from the sale of the book are going to charity - Juvenile Arthritis Research - who are searching for a cure for Juvenile Arthritis and doing vital awareness raising work via their #ThinkJIA campaign.

That means the ebook is currently on sale at only £3.99 (usual RRP £7.99) and the paper version is now only £4.99 (rather than the usual price of £9.99). You'll need to be quick though as the price will revert back to normal from next week.

I do have book 2 in progress too - It's going to be called The Happy Comper but I'm struggling with finding any spare time in my life to work on it. The exciting news is that the book cover for it is already sorted as I won a competition to have it designed - how cool is that!? - a book about entering competitions where the cover design was a prize in itself!

Here's a sneak peak of the cover (although the title of The Happy Comper has been decided already, the strapline hasn't yet been so that is for illustrative purposes only at the moment):

I am so pleased with the cover for The Happy Comper, which was designed by a very talented young lady at Hause Of Designs. I hope to bring you more news on that soon.

But for now, you can get started on your comping journey if you are a beginner who needs a little inspiration or a seasoned comper who loves to hear about other people's comping adventures as much as I do by getting hold of your own copy of Overcoming the Odds whilst it is on Summer Sale price for THIS WEEK ONLY!


I also have a giveaway running to win a signed copy of my book here (ends Sunday 4 August 2019).



No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...