> The Beesley Buzz: Chocolate Popcorn

Chocolate Popcorn


The other day Miss T had a friend over and they did some cooking together - They made what we like to call 'chocolate playdoh'. It is actually a really simple chocolate truffles recipe that is great fun to make with the kids and we've blogged the recipe for it here.

I was left with the scrapings of the dark chocolate in the bowl I had melted it in. I noticed that I also had a bowl of leftover popcorn -  the remains of a bowl of popcorn I had made for the kids to take in their lunchboxes to school.

So I wondered what it would be like to throw the popcorn into the melted chocolate and mix it around and see how it turned out. Really rather good it seems.

I spread the chocolatey popcorn out on some greaseproof paper to allow the chocolate to set and we all agreed that it tasted fab and it's a brilliant way of using up those last scrapings of chocolate when you are making another recipe.

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up a couple of ingredients Rebecca!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was such a simple thing to do. x

      Delete
  2. Great idea!
    Must remember this next time we have popcorn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh yum, this sounds delicious and actually I used to buy (expensive!) bags of this at my last work. I'll give it a go. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i never knew you could buy it. So easy to make though. x

      Delete

We are currently using word verification due to spam comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We love receiving comments and read every one even though we don't always get the chance to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...