> The Beesley Buzz: Pick me up! magazine - November 2019

Pick me up! magazine - November 2019

Most regular readers of our blog will know that I have had Juvenile Arthritis since the age of 10. The levels of pain have fluctuated over the years and at worst there have been times that I've not only been housebound but bedbound because of the condition.

Back in 2014 I undertook a trial of GOPO rosehip supplements and blogged about the results here. Despite continuing to have ups and downs and needing the hip replacement I had in January 2018, overall I still feel that the GOPO is helping with my backpain (which sadly the hip replacement was supposed to help with but hasn't done so) and so I continue to take it.

I'm also still in touch with the team at GOPO and once in a while there has been the opportunity to feature in the press to tell my JIA story. I always mention Trinity's story too - that she has had arthritis since the age of 2 - and that awareness of children getting arthritis needs to increase.

I'm really pleased to have been featured in Pick Me Up! magazine and I'm really pleased that they included the important bit about children getting arthritis too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...