> The Beesley Buzz: Apple picking- a belated post from 2017

Apple picking- a belated post from 2017

I'm rapidly running out of storage space on my phone. And yes I do back-up my photos so I could delete them. But once they're off my phone I rarely get to look at them again. 

However, photos on my blog get looked at time and time again as I love looking at old blogposts and seeing how the children have grown.

This blog was born the same year as Miss T,  in 2012, so it's been a record of her baby, toddler and childhood years.

These are a few photos I snapped on my phone in August 2017 and I love them so much I didn't want to delete them from my phone without being able to see them readily again. 

So here they are... 








No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...