> The Beesley Buzz: My favourite place - 5 years on

My favourite place - 5 years on

Back in summer 2014, me and Miss T often visited somewhere that I believe is one of my favourite places on the planet - I rarely feel the feeling of peace and tranquillity that I have in that place.

When we visited again at the weekend, I found myself reflecting on how Miss T has grown up. How things have changed and how that summer back in 2014 was our last summer before we had JIA in Miss T's life.



























4 comments:

  1. Not somewhere I've ever visited, but I agree it looks a lovely place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - it really is a special place to visit

      Delete
  2. Oh bless her! She really is growing up isn't she. It looks so Harry Pottery I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she is growing up fast - as is your son too whenever i see pics of him. It is such a magical place at Bayham abbey!

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...