> The Beesley Buzz: My top 5 stands at Stylist Live 2018

My top 5 stands at Stylist Live 2018

Just a quick post today to share some of my fave finds at Stylist live 2018 which is on this weekend at Olympia. 
I didn't have long to spend there so had to prioritise my time. Even though I deliberately didn't wear make up or do anything to my hair, the queues were already long for the hair and make up places so ended up giving it a miss - But if you do have enough time to queue, there is the opportunity to have hair and make-up done at various places there. 

Instead I enjoyed finding new products and brands and finding out more about some of the brands I already love. 

There are lots of gorgeous items for sale and fabulous foods to try. 

Here are my top 5 stand out stalls to visit:

1) Aruku

Aruku are a recently launched brand making the most stunning backpack-style bags which are smart and stylish enough for the workplace. I totally felt in love with these bags because of my long-term back problems related to my JIA (which my hip replacement earlier this year sadly hasn't resolved), I always need a bag that balances across my bag rather than a 'handbag' style bag. That is the case also for workdays where ordinary backpacks can look rather scruffy. So these bags really fill a gap in the market.

The reason I have this as my number one stand-out stall is the passion that oozed from the founders and creators of the Aruku bag as well as the product being so incredible in itself too!



2) So Just Shop

So Just Shop stock a large variety of items ranging from jewellery, to homeware to accessories and gift items. Everything is handmade and ethically sourced from small artisan producers often in vulnerable communities around the world. With Christmas around the corner So Just shop is the perfect place to find thoughtful gifts.



3. Maya Njie

Maya Njie makes high quality perfumes by mixing scents together drawing on her Swedish and West African roots. There's a fun competition on this stand to guess a mystery fragrance too.

We stopped to watch Dr Rangan Chatterjee's talk on the grow stage. We are big fans after watching him on the BBC series Doctor in the house, then reading his 4 pillar plan book and listening to his podcasts and you tube videos online.

4. Divine Chocolate
I first came across Divine around 20 years ago when I was at University in my module around ethical business and sustainability. I've been a fan and customer ever since and have loved watching them go from strength to strength.

There latest range of organic chocolate in the most delightful flavour combinations was truly amazing. Loved the quinoa and blueberry in particular!

There were loads of brilliant food stalls upstairs that it is hard to choose just a couple of favourites.


For example, I loved the little sample packs of Hippeas as it was great to try a different flavour to what I had previously tasted.

5. Remedy kombucha

But for my final pick in my top 5 at Stylist Live, I'm going to chose Remedy Kombucha. I love kombucha and even occasionally brew my own. It was just so generous of them to be giving out a full size bottle to try for free! I chose the Apple flavour and Richard chose the Raspberry lemonade flavour - both tasted amazing!


So that is my pick of my top 5 from Stylist Live 2018. If you are visiting this weekend, I'd love to hear your favourites. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...