> The Beesley Buzz: #LetThereBeLight with Urban Cottage Industries

#LetThereBeLight with Urban Cottage Industries

Anyone who has been following me on social media over the past week will know that I've been struggling to get to the computer following my hip replacement operation last Tuesday. But I'm also stubborn enough to know that if there is something I really want to do then even having this horrible surgery won't stop me - so although the deadline is tonight, I wanted to get my photos up on this blog to enter Urban Cottage Industries 'Let There Be Light' blogger competition showcasing a photo with natural light as well as one with artificial light.

Urban Cottage Industries is a UK based business where you can find pretty much everything you need for your lighting needs. I've been having a look around there website and I love how funky yet functional their products are!

Anyway without further ado, here is the photo I have chosen for my 'Natural Light':

#LetThereBeLight Natural Light

 It was taken when we visited Dover Castle and it was just so striking to see such a bright ray of sunlight filtering through that narrow slit of a window in a part of the castle that was such so dark. It actually felt like it spoke to me with symbolism - like it represents a glimmer of hope in dark times.

My 'Articificial Light' photo was taken when we visited Herstmonceux observatory.

It was taken when Miss T saw the plasma ball. She was just so mesmerised by it (rightly so - as I find myself wowed by them too) and how the light it in works. The magic that happens when you place your hand on the glass and it's like drawing a bolt of lightening towards you! Just aweinspiring!

So this is my entry into the 'Let There Be Light' blogger competition run by Urban Cottage Industries. You can find more info about the competition here.https://www.urbancottageindustries.com/blog/let-there-be-light-blogger-competition/




No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...