> The Beesley Buzz: Makies Doll Review - Part 1

Makies Doll Review - Part 1

D has been asked to review an amazing new product which is designed by you and then printed on a 3D printer! How cool is that? We think this is such a unique and creative gift idea - it would really make someones day to get a Makies Doll for Christmas!

Here's the first part of D's review:

Thanks to Kids' Blog Club, I was put in touch with Makies Dolls to review this amazing new 3D printed doll. Here's the first part of my review when the gift box arrived. You can also see me designing my doll using the Makies Doll app - it was really easy to do and it was great fun to be able to design my own doll. I used an app on the ipad but you can also design a Makie doll at Makie.me


When the actual doll arrives, I'll be doing another video, so you can see how it turned out!

You can find out more about Makie dolls here.


Disclosure: I was sent the Makies doll gift box worth £69 to design my own Makies doll for the purposes of review. I paid an additional fee for postage. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...