> The Beesley Buzz: A great day with Green People!

A great day with Green People!

Yesterday, we had the absolute pleasure of meeting some of the lovely team at Green People for a day of sharing product testimonials and a useful question and answer session with Emily, Green People's Baby & Children brand manager.


I suddenly felt very self-conscious when the film camera was pointed at me and my mind went totally blank even though I had tons I wanted to say about our family's favourite Green People product, the "Organic Babies Baby wash and Shampoo". It is such a fab product that I use it on all the children and also keep a tube by the kitchen sink and use it to wash my hands with! Like all of Green People's range, it does not contain any chemical 'nasties' and yet it lathers up so well and leaves skin feeling so soft and fresh. It has helped Daniel's dry-skin so much and I'm sure it has helped prevent Trinity getting dry skin.


We had a tasty buffet lunch whilst chatting with some lovely mums and their adorable children and I was given a fantastic goody bag from Green People containing some of my favourite products and some new ones to try.


The team from Green People were superbly organised and I have definitely learnt something new from the question and answer session about your wonderful products. Thank you Green People for a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...